Our use of information you provide may include the following:
- Determining eligibility for our camps or programs
- Registration in camps or programs
- Administration of camps and programs and of our business, including back-office support, web design, marketing, accounting, etc.
- Providing you with information you request, or responding to your questions or requests
- Communicating with you about our camps and programs
- Processing payments, if applicable
- Sending you information about future camps and programs, as well as other marketing or advertising purposes
- As specified in any media or other release you sign, or as otherwise agreed
- Developing additional camps and programs and determine how many and what types of camps to offer, including by using general information and feedback you provide
- Protecting and enforcing our legal rights
- As required by law or subpoena
- To partner with other educational providers, partners and/or vendors
- To the extent required as part of any merger, acquisition, or reorganization
- Sharing with business partners, contractors and staff as needed for any of the above, including outside your country of residence as needed
Student name and academic information provided to Expedition Education may be shared with counselors, teachers, administrators, contractors, service providers, and others as needed for the purpose of assisting with the camps and programs, including administration of such camps and programs and administration of our general business (including marketing, accounting, etc.) Parents will have access to their own child’s information. Student information may also be shared as specified in any media, release, or other forms you submit when you register for a camp or program, or as we may otherwise agree with you.
Student academic information (not including names) and general program information and results may be used in program analysis and/or presented to other individuals and institutions, including as evidence of the program’s effectiveness or for other marketing purposes. As part of the camps or programs activities or assignments, students may share personal information about themselves or their families to facilitate language practice. This information will only be used for language and program analysis and will be saved without indicators of students’ identities.
Expedition Education offers international camps and includes staff and partners located in the United States and Brazil, and may include staff and partners in other countries. We may allow personal information to be shared with staff, contractors, service providers, or other affiliated entities overseas who may not be subject to laws that provide the same level of protection of information as your country of residence, or may not be subject to any privacy obligations. Expedition Education is not liable for privacy breaches of any such entity.
If you send an electronic message, submit an online form, or otherwise communicate with us, including to register for a camp or program, we may use the contact information provided to respond to your request, including directing the information to another person who may respond to your inquiry. We may also place you on a contact list for future communications, unless you opt out of such list.
If you change your mind on how we may disclose or use your information, we will endeavor to correct, update or remove the personal data you give us at your request.
If our website contains links to any other sites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such sites.